March 20, 2020
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and following recommendations from Southwest District Health, the Kuna Senior Center is closed to the public until further notice.
EVENTS, ACTIVITIES, FIELD TRIPS CANCELLED:
- ALL weekday scheduled activities at the Kuna Senior Center are cancelled until further notice, effective Friday, March 20 at 1 p.m.
- Saturday evening COMMUNITY CA$H BINGO is cancelled until further notice.
BUS SERVICES UNAVAILABLE
- Following Centers for Disease Control and Southwest District Health guidelines the Kuna Senior Center bus will not be operating until further notice.
- All field trips, shopping, patron home and medical appointment pickups/returns are not available until further notice.
- Medical transport options may be available for you from the Area Agency on Aging at (208) 898-7060.
MEALS ON WHEELS STILL AVAILABLE:
- Meals will operate with drive-in pick-up service through the Center side parking lot.
- Please enter from North Ave B (off Main or 2nd streets). Exit either direction through the alley.
- Meals will be available for pick-up Monday – Wednesday – Friday 12 noon – 1 pm
- Suggested donation remains $4 for age 60+ ($6 for under 60), ten-meal coupon book $35
- Please provide exact change or Metro Meals On Wheels coupon.
- Please make sure we get your name recorded as a recipient prior to you leaving with your meal.
- Home-delivered meals will continue by Meals On Wheels. Any one desiring to be added to home delivery may call Meals On Wheels at (208) 321-0031 to discuss eligibility and cost.
- The Kuna Food Bank serves residents living in the Kuna School District as a resource for canned goods and dry staples. Contact the Kuna United Methodist Church at (208) 922-4745 for details
DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL NEEDS?
Please call or email Kuna Senior Center
(208) 922-9714 firstname.lastname@example.org
Be safe. Stay healthy. We’re all in this together.