Senior Bus Registration
Do you need help getting to and from the Senior Center, to the store, or medical appointment? The Senior Bus can drive you. The Kuna Senior Center has a 12 passenger bus with a wheel chair lift that can accommodate up to 2 wheelchairs.
- If you need transportation, contact the bus driver at 208-880-0556, by 2 pm the day before for scheduling.
- For those 60 years and above, or those who are disabled – of any age – there is no fee for riding the bus.
- For those under age 60 and not disabled, the fee for riding the bus is $3.00 round trip within Kuna, and $6.00 for a round trip into Meridian and/or Boise.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR CENTER IN ORDER TO RIDE OUR BUS.
- On Mon, Wed & Fri. the Senior Bus runs within Kuna, and picks up seniors at 9am for games and visiting, and then makes another run at 11am to bring to people in for lunch and local (Kuna) shopping and medical appointments. If someone has the need for transportation to a medical appointment within Kuna, our bus is available in-between the scheduled runs.
- Every Tuesday, the Senior Bus makes a trip for Doctor Appointments, Shopping and Lunch. The bus leaves the Center in the morning and returns in the afternoon.
- Thursday, the Center plans a variety of bus field trips including lunch.